Type of work
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Website copywriting
- Content marketing and blogging
- Writing email newsletters
- Online advertising
- Direct mail copywriting
- Writing for print
- Press release writing
- Writing for printed newsletters
- Writing persuasive adverts
- To study best practice copywriting techniques through a comprehensive and specialist copywriting training course
- To complete 11 assignments and 16 interactive quizzes, covering both online and offline copywriting
- To build my knowledge to give clients the best possible service
- To complete the course within a year
"Here at the Copywriting Apprentice, we’ve been privileged to work with and train many talented new copywriters. But there are always one or two who stand head and shoulders above the rest and Anna Lewin was one of them.
Already a proficient writer, Anna demonstrated that she was hard working, tenacious, and her professionalism and attention to detail was second to none. She went from being a good writer to becoming an excellent copywriter.
I know Anna will apply the same level of skill and passion to her clients as she did to her training. I have no hesitation in recommending Anna’s copywriting services. If you’re considering using a freelance copywriter, be sure to speak to Anna Lewin first!"
"I liked your different approach. I’m always in favour of making something different – it stands out head and shoulders above all the dull, everyday content. And that’s what a copywriter is meant to do."
"You really are flying through these assignments. Well done on another excellent mark and a very good letter!"
"This is what we call a ‘boomerang’ assignment. That’s because we regularly send this one back to people to have another go, so you can feel very pleased with yourself for cracking it first time!"